(For Postpaid Subscribers only.)
1. What is iBundles?
iBundles is an offer that consists of a group of related apps which subscriber can use depending on his/her mobile internet habits and preference.
2. Who can avail of iBundles?
Open to all Sun Postpaid subscribers who have sufficient credit limit/balance and corporate plans with permission to open GPRS and use mobile internet (account dependent). To avail, text <keyword> to 247
3. What do I need to purchase and use iBundles?
GPRS Activated SIM & Handset Settings (collectively referred to as “Internet settings” for communication purposes)
Sufficient Load Balance & Credit Limit
4. What happens to my MI postpaid plan inclusions when I subscribe to iBundles?
Postpaid plan inclusions can still be used to access other sites outside of the package, to activate this, subscriber has to text “DATA ON” to 9999, this will disable the paywall and open access of P5/15 mins default rate charging.
5. After I register, how will I know if my iBundles subscription is already active/expired?
A message will be sent to notify you that your iBundles subscription is already active or expired.
6. Can I use iBundles with other Internet Loads?
YES, iBundles are best used with all access offers such as iMB & Nonstop Surf!
Promo extended until December 31, 2015. Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 3741 Series of 2015.