What is iSurf?
iSurf is the newest all-day internet offer from Sun Broadband. It allows you to surf all-day for as low as P50/day.
Who can register to iSurf?
Available to all Sun Broadband Prepaid subscribers.
What are the available iSurf packages?
|PRODUCT ||DESCRIPTION ||KEYWORD ||PRICE ||VALIDITY |
|iSurf 50 ||All-day surfing ||iSurf 50 |
|P50 ||1 day |
|iSurf 100 ||All-day surfing ||iSurf 100 |
|P100 ||3 days |
|iSurf 220 ||All-day surfing ||iSurf 220 |
|P220 ||7 days |
How do I subscribe to Sun Broadband iSurf?
- Via SMS: You can subscribe by texting the corresponding syntax/keyword to 247 (Example: iSurf50 to 247)
- Via Sun Broadband Dashboard: Connect to your Sun Broadband, and go to www.broadband.suncellular.com.ph/prepaid
- Via any Sun Retailer: xLoad
What are the features of this product?
iSurf allows subscribers to enjoy all-day surfing up to 800MB/day at optimal speeds. Once this is consumed, all-day surfing services will still be active, but connection quality may vary until 12 midnight.
To help subscribers better manage their daily usage, this service will send them free text alerts once daily usage reaches: 640MB (80%) and 800MB (100%).
Upon reaching the daily limit, subscribers may switch to any Non-Stop Surf loads or Surf Net Mega loads to continue enjoying optimal speeds. They may do so by texting NONSTOP or MEGA to 247. (Example: NONSTOP25 to 247). For a complete list of all the loads, they may visit www.suncellular.com.ph/broadband/offers.
What can I do with my iSurf package?
- Web Searching (e.g. Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc)
- Web Reading (e.g. Blog sites, news, sports, entertainment, other articles, etc)
- Social Media Posting with or without photos, comments, update in status, like, etc (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Email reading/sending plain text with or without attachments (e.g. Outlook, Yahoomail, Gmail, etc)
- Chat messaging with or without photos, stickers, VoIP, etc. (e.g. Whatsapp, Line, Viber, etc), downloading of Chat stickers
- Navigation (e.g. Waze, Maps, etc)
- Mobile applications (e.g. Wikipedia app, Foodpanda app, Uber app, Google app, etc)
- Streaming of videos/music (e.g. Vimeo, Youtube, Deezer, Spinnr, etc)
- Downloading/Uploading files (e.g. pictures, files, videos, movies, music, emails, etc)
- VoIP or Calls over the Internet (e.g. Viber, Skype, Facetime audio/video, iMessage Voice Messaging, etc)
- Mobile applications that do streaming/downloading/uploading (e.g. Youtube app, Vimeo, app, etc)
|ACTIVITY ||AVERAGE VOLUME |
|1 Send Chat Message ||20KB |
|1 Facebook Status/Comment ||30KB |
|1 Instagram Post ||250KB |
|1 Email with Attachment ||300KB |
|1 Webpage Browse with Photos ||1.3MB |
|1 Song Stream (1-4 mins.) ||2.5MB |
|1 Video Stream (1-4 mins.) ||13MB |
Note: These are sample Internet activities only
After I register, how will I know if my iSurf Package subscription is already active?
A confirmation message will be sent to notify you that your iSurf package is already active.
How will I know if my iSurf package will expire?
An SMS notification will be sent to subscriber one (1) hour before the service expires.
Can I avail multiple iSurf packages at the same time?
Yes, prepaid subscribers may avail multiple iSurf packages at the same time.
Can I use iSurf while on roaming?
No, promo can only be used within the Philippines.