1. What speeds can I reach while using Non-Stop Surf?
Minimum GPRS speed of 12 to 48 Kbps where wireless broadband service is not available can be experienced at 80% service reliability rate. Speed is also dependent on the type of device being used and prevailing internet/website data traffic.
2. What will happen to my open access volume allocation when it is fully used?
- here. Subscribers will be notified via SMS once they have consumed 50, 80, 100% of the open access volume allocation. Subscribers may opt to add on Surf Net Mega Loads or be charged automatic default charging of P0.50/MB charged on top of the monthly service fee (MSF). Learn more about Surf Net Mega Loads
3. Will the unused MB (open access volume allocation) be carried over the next month?
No, all unused MB may not be carried over to next month. To make the most of the monthly volume allocation, we suggest that you use it within the month.
4. When is the renewal/replenishment of the monthly open access allocation?
Monthly allotted open access volume allocation will renew every 1st of the month.
5. Will the Non-Stop plans be able to call and text?
Yes, the Non-Stop Surf plans will be able to call & text and will have monthly call & SMS allotments depending on your plan.